Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blog Post 5-Fly on the Wall notes Suzanne Bachman

Fly on the Wall notes

For my observation, I went to Bruno's at a busy time around 11:30 to 12:30.  This is the best time to go because it is very crowded, and there is a lot going on.  The tables are packed.  I went and decided to sit in the middle of Bruno's, instead of sitting outside.  What I noticed is that the tables were split.  It was very cliquey.  You could tell the group of baseball players by their hats, and monogrammed attire.  The basketball players all sit at one table. The Asians sit together in one area, basically all the ethnic groups are split.  Teachers tend to congregate in the back in the corner tables on their laptops.

There are many conversations going on, though the sound is loud so they are hard to make out.

I was right by my Egyptian friend, without him really seeing me, and listening to his conversation.  It sounded like he was fighting with his girlfriend on the phone.

There was an aroma of the smell of chicken wraps being served at the grill.  The tasty smell of coffee from the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment